Well the times they are a sucking right now. Started out getting a few projects done around the house, but as we’ve hit week 6, I’m spending more of my time bingeing the worlds of Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and my DirecTV DVR with 5% storage remaining.
Here’s a run down of what I’ve been checking out:
Quarantine Week 1 (March 17-22):
- Netflix’s Tiger King – waited a few days as I was not really into the whole drama of going with the masses on this one, but the show surely provided much entertainment and lots of wild randomness – Carole EFN Baskin surely did feed that someone to the tigers (and may or may not have added sardine oil in the process)
Quarantine Week 2 (March 23-29):
- FOX’s Prodigal Son – been recording this show since last fall, but finally have the time to get through it.
Quarantine Week 3 (March 30-April 5)
- Oxygen Channel’s Cold Justice – Love Kelly and her crew! But damn how were some of these cases not solved originally?
Quarantine Weeks 4 & 5 (April 6-19):
- Oxygen Channel’s 12 Dark Days of Serial Killers:
- Catching a Serial Killer: Sam Little
- The Forgotten West Memphis Three
- Snapped: Notorious Hollywood Ripper
- Cold Justice
- Mark of a Killer
- Serial Killer with Piers Morgan
- Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice
- Dahmer on Dahmer: A Serial Killer Speaks
- Dirty John, The Dirty Truth
- Golden State Killer: Main Suspect
- Kemper on Kemper: Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer
- Killing Versace: The Hunt for a Serial Killer
- Manson: The Women
- Method of a Serial Killer
- Ted Bundy: In Defense Of
Quarantine Week 6 (April 20-26):
- Disney’s Frozen 2 – FINALLY! Soundtrack is definitely not as good as the first one.
- Amazon’s Hunters – Really Al? Not the ending I expected for Season 1
- CBS’s Blue Bloods – Tom. That is all! Maybe Will Estes too. [Was only 2 seasons behind before getting back on track]
Quarantine Week 7 (April 27-May 3):
- Uncut Gems
Quarantine Week 8 (May 4-10):
- Nothing worth noting. Pretty tired of the tv these days. Ready for the Rona to be over so we can get back to whatever the new normal looks like.
Quarantine Week 9 (May 11-17):
- Lifetime’s Patsy & Loretta – Two of the greatest women in Country Music. So sad Patsy died at such a young age (30). Loved checking out The Patsy Cline Museum when I was in Nashville a few years ago.
Quarantine Week 10 (May 18-24):
- Hulu’s Top of the Lake: China Girl – Ok. Was hooked after Season 1, but you lost me with Season 2. Did an internet search and found I wasn’t the only one doing the facepalm.
Quarantine Week 11 (May 25-31):
- Oxygen’s Killer Siblings – ?
- Lifetime’s I Am Elizabeth Smart – ?
- Lifetime’s Drew Peterson: Untouchable
- Lifetime’s Cleveland Abduction – just a gross and disheartening story of young women and a horrible long ordeal they had to go through.
- Lifetime’s New York Prison Break: The Seduction of Joyce Mitchell – ?
Quarantine Week 12 (June 1-7)
- Netflix’s Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich – Just disgusting what the FBI covered up to keep this scumbag out of prison.
- Oxygen Channel’s Cold Justice – more Kelley.
Quarantine Week 13 (June 8-14):
- Netflix’s Seven – Little different but lots of crazy once things got rolling.
- Netflix’s Unbelievable
- Netflix’s Waco – Why does everything have to be so fricken political. We can’t all get along because someone or some agency always has to have the upper hand and be the big man on campus. What would the world look like if we all were able to actually converse and not have to pick sides or be forced to be politically correct all the time? Tell it like it is. Stop the cover ups. If you made a mistake, own up to it. People die every day because others just can’t quite bite the bullet and humble themselves enough to apologize and/or listen to reason.
Quarantine Week 14 (June 15-21):
- Not sure yet…but excited to take a trip to see my Reno peeps.
In the pipeline to watch: