Well the times they are a sucking right now. Started out getting a few projects done around the house, but as we’ve hit week 6, I’m spending more of my time bingeing the worlds of Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and my DirecTV DVR with 5% storage remaining.
Here’s a run down of what I’ve been checking out:
Quarantine Week 1:
- Netflix’s Tiger King – waited a few days as I was not really into the whole drama of going with the masses on this one, but the show surely provided much entertainment and lots of wild randomness – Carole EFN Baskin surely did feed that someone to the tigers (and may or may not have added sardine oil in the process)
Quarantine Week 2:
- FOX’s Prodigal Son – been recording this show since last fall, but finally have the time to get through it.
- AMC’s Better Call Saul
Quarantine Week 3:
- Netflix’s Ozark – Bye, bye you know who! And WTF is up with Wyatt & Darlene? Not okay!
- Oxygen Channel’s Cold Justice – Love Kelly and her crew! But damn how were some of those cases not solved originally?
Quarantine Weeks 4 & 5:
- Oxygen Channel’s 12 Dark Days of Serial Killers:
- Catching a Serial Killer: Sam Little
- The Forgotten West Memphis Three
- Snapped: Notorious Hollywood Ripper
- Mark of a Killer
- Serial Killer with Piers Morgan
- Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice
- Dahmer on Dahmer: A Serial Killer Speaks
- Killer Siblings
- Dirty John, The Dirty Truth
- Golden State Killer: Main Suspect
- Kemper on Kemper: Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer
- Killing Versace: The Hunt for a Serial Killer
- Manson: The Women
- Method of a Serial Killer
- Ted Bundy: In Defense Of
Quarantine Week 6:
- Disney’s Frozen 2 – FINALLY! Soundtrack is definitely not as good as the first one
- Amazon’s Hunters – Really Al? Not the ending I expected for Season 1
- CBS’s Blue Bloods – Tom. That is all! Maybe Will Estes too. [Was only 2 seasons behind before getting back on track]
Quarantine Week 7:
- Hmm. Not sure yet!
In the pipeline to watch: